Rapha...


Those of you with a quick eye may have spotted a new banner on the right handside of the blog yesterday, in the "Supported by" section. As of today I can proudly announce that Rapha will be sponsoring me. It will be a huge pleasure to wear some of their kit and you can expect to see ProTeam Socks, Grand Tour and Pro Team Gloves, Merino Baselayers, Oversocks and all sorts of other top end clothing in the near future. All of which can be found on their website. I am going to do a few write ups on some particular favorites in the next few months, however at first glance it is going to be hard to choose what to write about, as its all so nice!

It is a real honor to be able to represent two London based brands in Condor and Rapha and I hope that as a London based rider I can reflect the history of the companies, alongside their new ideas and products. It is a great feeling to be invested in and I cant wait to wear some of the beautiful kit I have been given.